Sunday, July 09, 2006

Not much to report

I'm doing pretty well, just tired. My foot is doing much better, and I'm just continuing to recooperate. Apparently it takes a while to do this.

I'm a Netflex chick now, I've received my first 3 movies. 40 Year Old Virgin (moderately funny, much profanity), Broke Back Mountain (haven't watched it yet) and Rear Window (the original with Jimmy Stewart...I don't think I ever want to see the Chris Reeve version) (this choice was prompted by my recent hospital visit and having been wheeled back into my apt in a wheel chair. Once I was settled on the couch, Jill took over the wheelchair to practice wheelies. She then went out on my balcony, which of course reminded me of Rear Window. I'm telling you, if I wasn't on the 4th floor, I'd teach my dog to ride down in a basket to go potty) Jill has never seen the movie, so one of these nights, we're going to watch it. Great movie, as I'm sure you all know.

So, here it is not even 8am on a Sunday morning and I'm thinking of watching a movie....nah, I'll wait til later....I like the CBS Sunday Morning show. It's gentle and has nice stories for a Sunday morning.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

I haven't seen either version of Rear Window, but I love Jimmy Stewart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home