Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I need Netflix

I'm continuing to improve from my bout with cellulitis. I am a pro at propping my foot now. I'm taking it easy, the swelling is minimal, so knock on wood of all kinds to hope that stays that way.

I'm enjoying napping and doing nothing, but admit I'm bored and wish I felt up to going out. I need more movies to watch, but can't go get them.... I'll have to send someone. :)

That's all I have as an update...

I'm improving, feeling better, and the ankles aren't nearly as fat.

7 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

I read your post first and was going to suggest Netflix, and then I saw your title. lol.

I am glad you are improving. Napping must be nice. I like to do that on the weekends. :)

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous karen said...

just got back from dropping my dad off at the airport and was SOOOO HAPPY to read this. but i can imagine that until you feel well enough to get out it could get boring. want us to bring you some movies and some micro popcorn? i also have tons of great books i have read and can give you. we could come visit when you are up to it. let us know!!!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Kid Sis said...

Do you know about bittorrent? You can get quite a bit of stuff for free...and what are they going to do, jail you? I'd raise a stink!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Kid Sis said...

http://www.bittorrent.com/index.html

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Kid Sis said...

Hey readers, little hint here...it takes a whole two minutes to buy Lynne a gift of netflix for a month...if you're enjoying reading her, go here:
Netflix Gift

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

Sis, you're very special. Thank you.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

Karen, movies, yes, I have popcorn. I'd love a visit! (sent you an email regarding)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home