Wednesday, June 21, 2006

wireless router

Still feeling quite tired after last week's chemo. Not sure which of the myriad of things is making me so tired, so I just rest as needed.

I feel as if I'm not doing a good job manning the blog, but haven't had the desire to sit here and write. If only I could get my wireless to work! I can't make my router work, and therefore I can't use my laptop while I'm resting watching tv.

I just don't get it, because it worked at Jill's house! I may give it another try.

2 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

If I lived near you, instead of the next state over, I would have my husband fix that right up for you.

I think you are doing a fine job. Blogging is more for you than anyone. If you really feel you need to do a I'm ok post, maybe you could ask a family member to post for you. I don't know how comfortable you are with that, but it is an idea.

I just hope you are getting better. Resting is good for you.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

If I lived near you, instead of the next state over, I would have my husband fix that right up for you.

I think you are doing a fine job. Blogging is more for you than anyone. If you really feel you need to do a I'm ok post, maybe you could ask a family member to post for you. I don't know how comfortable you are with that, but it is an idea.

I just hope you are getting better. Resting is good for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home