Friday, June 16, 2006

Treatment

went fine...I'm very tired, so I'm going to bed. My glucose levels are screwed up from having to take the steroid for the treatment, but I know it will level out again... I imagine that I will have to deal with this every treatment time, and what can I do.


I just have to say I am so tired of being sick. I need a nice fun, life focus. hmm. A vacation. Too bad I have no frickin money for one. Trying to get to TC, need to figure that out. My biggest obstacle for that is how to take my Amigo, I have no way to transport it. I need a carry-thing and a trailer hitch, but again....no frickin money.

I'll make a wish and maybe when I wake up in the morning there will be lots of money under my pillow, my sickness will be gone, I will be in a lovely lakeside home, I'll have someone to take care of me (and visa versa), and the past 2 years will be just a dream.


huh.
right

nite

4 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Marshy said...

That wand; it isn't doing things correctly lately. Give it a good shake and talking to.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

If enough people wish it, it could happen, right?

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Kid Sis said...

Wishing you loads of happiness and money!

How are you feeling now?

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

Sis - still tired, but normal at this point, I did get out for a short drive and that felt good. I'll be perked up tomorrow, no doubt.

My wand needs new batteries, I think!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home