Friday, June 02, 2006

Pre-Weekend Blog

I am improving each day, though still recovering from all changes plus chemo. My glucose levels, with insulin, are leveling, and was even in the normal range this morning! I still have a ways to go, and will see my doctor next week. It was suggested I will feel much better in a week after more of the steroid is eliminated from my body.

Send any good thoughts, well-wishes, love, prayers or whatever you use, psyhic energy, any and all positive thoughts my way! I'm soaking them up, and have just found the strength to have some for myself.

xxxooo

6 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

I even have Bernie Siegel, MD himself sending prayers to ME! I'll take whatever there is! I think that is pretty cool. Afterall, he's the kind of positive thought and the mind-body connection.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

I mean "king of"

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi lynne! i haven't been commenting here because we've been chatting elsewhere but you have no idea how happy i am to hear that things are finally improving. and bernie siegel, huh? pretty impressive, and i hear has has some serious mind powers! i'll add mine, too, and keep them coming (as always)!

love you!

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

Oh my, and a secret (anonymous) admirer, yet!
;)

Santa Claus?
Easter Bunny?

Guardian Angel?

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Marsh said...

My prayers will be added, keep up the good progress..

 
At 9:45 AM, Anonymous karen said...

oh my -- too funny! i thought i put my name in there...it is i, your not-so-secret admirer. should i have kept it a secret?

how is today going for you?

love,
karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home