Saturday, May 27, 2006

A little more info:

CT report was a good report, in that nothing new has shown up, and that is a major good thing!


However, I have developed Diabetes from taking the steroid. My blood glucose levels were extremely high, and I was instructed on testing my sugar and giving myself insulen. The plan is to get off the steroid and get back to normal, and that will be a processs over the next days and weeks.

I'm a little out of it, my body is trying to adjust, and I'm taking it easy.

Send me lots of 'good, good, good vibrations". To quote the Beach Boys.

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

Fortunatley, diabetes is controllable, but I understand how you feel. It is just one more thing. Ugh!

My husband is diabetic. Hopefully, it is only a temporary thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home