Monday, May 08, 2006

Fat Ankles

That's the status of the evening.

My feet are swollen and I am fat. I almost don't recognize myself, but it's the steroids at work. A tradeoff, and I'm dealing with it just fine. I have to set my priorities and feeling better is more important than looking better, and besides, what's wrong with chubby? I like chubby people...I like thin people.... I like people who are good people and their weight is not important. So why should I care if the chubby person is me? I guess I don't. I have an excuse to be chubby, and it ain't all that bad. :)

Today was a very beautiful day. The air was so warm and the breeze was wonderful, and I enjoyed it as much as I could. Pogo and i took several nice "walks" (he walks, I ride) and he got to sniff all the smells he wanted, and he saw squirrels, ducks, birds, bikes, noisy lawn mowers, and cuckoo people. (though no one did anything particularly cuckoo today)

so the words of the day, are as the title says:

fat ankles

2 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

When you get better, it will all be in the past and worth it.

You are beautiful no matter how you look. I can tell just by your words.

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Marsha said...

Thats true, she is still my beautiful little sister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home