Wednesday, May 10, 2006

cruddy day

Nothing bad happened really, not medically, not physicallly.....just having my typical financial issues trying to make ends meet and screwing up and forgetting to write in my car insurance in my bank book, and then having Ebay debit my account unexpectedly, and having to deal with the fact that I'm always broke, and it makes me feel like a failure.

I shouldn't have to deal with this too. I have enough to deal with just dealing with cancer and the physical problems, the doctors, hospitals, and all the things that are so overwhelming anyway.

So that is my cruddy day.

1 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

My husband and I tend to live paycheck to paycheck, and when we were first married, I would have those can't balance the checkbook the rent is going to bounce days. I understand exactly how you feel.

BUT...you aren't a failure. Your funds, or lack thereof, are not an indication of your worth, and you, Lynne, are priceless.

I am convinced that fate has you meeting a really nice, cute doctor through your cancer treatment who will take care of you to a ripe old age. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home