Monday, April 10, 2006

great weekend

I had a really nice weekend, with lots of visitors. Family and friends all over the place! I loved it! First Marsha, Chirssy, and Carolyn, and then a great friend from Midland visited. I felt like a queen!

It's still so surprising to me ....

and this will sounds weird and sick...

that people LIKE me. It still surprises me that I am loved and cared for. It just feels weird, because I never really KNEW how many friends I had.

At one point on Saturday, I had about 7 people here all at once just hanging out and laughing and talking. I loved it!

I'm really very fortunate. And on top of it I have my silly pets who add entertainment to the mix.

a good weekend

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

I think it is always good to have a reminder that you are truly liked, and even loved. I am glad you had a wonderful weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home