Tuesday, March 28, 2006

up in the night again

It's warm enough to have the window open. I hear quiet city sounds. Downtown Lansing, directly adjacent to the government and the capitol area of town closes down at 5. There is a library and Cooley Law School, a couple of coffee shops, but that's about it. Very safe, very quiet. The streets are lined with decorative lamp fixtures, and one of the streets that heads off verticallly from my block has a string of those light poles, and it glows in a red/yellow way.

It sounds as if the streets might be damp, but I don't think it's raining, I suppose it's dew. Spring and fresh sounding.

Listening to a sad song written by a friend of mine. I'll share on request, because it is sad.
It's just a reminder to savor each breath, and enjoy the moments.

As you can see, I'm in a quiet mood, because of the quiet night, but maybe one of those moments I'll keep to just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home