Saturday, March 25, 2006

One last post for the day

A blog or two back I said something about my wonderful friends, and the good and bad people I've had in my life.

I want to clarify that anyone who I've given this page to, is one of the good ones. I don't speak to the bad ones. Those who are invited here are here because I love them, and know that they love me. (yes, all of you, admit it!! ha ha)

Doesn't anyone want to post remarks on my site? Please feel free, I'd love to read them. It will let me know who's visiting.

Do you like my new profile picture? It's from Jonathan's wedding. I swear my hair has hardly grown since the end of November. I'm telling ya, I'm seriously going to get wigs if my hair gets thin again. It might not, but if it does, I'm going to be blond one day and a red-head the next. (well......)

so that's it for today...as I said

7 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

posting testin

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

seems to work, anyone having problems posting?

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Julie said...

Let's see if this goes through...I love the idea of different wigs! You can be a different woman everyday.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

If this posts, I am not having problems. I heard people with word verification have been having problems though.

I love the picture. I can't remember if I told you. I think you can get free wigs from the American Cancer Society. My sister was looking into that but we are kind of thankful she didn't lose her hair. It was really important to her that she keep it.

I think in the heat of summer, I would like to have the coolness, but when I went to visit my sister in August, she was always cold, and wrapping poor Calem in blankets. She was a great mom.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

I found that my posts were unpublished, and I hopefully fixed the glitch...so post away, and I'll see if it's working.

thanks! the feedback is nice.

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Helen said...

Hi Lynne,
I love your new profile picture - you look like a very sassy lady! I have been regularly reading your blog, and I am glad to hear you are fighting with all your heart. I am also glad to hear that Jill is right there to support you. Steroids are great, and as you know I speak from experience. They will give you insomnia too though, and of course as you know the other side effects. I hope that you don't have to stay on them too long. I will keep reading your blogs - you are a fantastic writer! Larry is delighted with your painting, as am I, and we can't wait to hang it up. It will always remind us of you. I also have a really neat wig that you might be interested in. I can have Larry bring it along when he comes to visit you - you are welcome to have it if you like it. Love always, Helen

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi lynnie!

thinking of you and decided to check in here since i haven't seen you online...am hoping that the reason is not chemo side effects or hip pain but i know that it is possible; i just hope not.

and what happened to your ankle???

love you and am sending prayers...

karen

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home