Friday, March 24, 2006

Friends

I am a very fortunate Lynne, because I have such wonderful loving friends. I have found the most amazing people in my life. I have had my share of bad people as well, but the good ones..... are very good. (unfortunately the bad were pretty bad)

To bed for me, tomorrow is a new day. Each day a new beginning, and a new opportunity to fulfill myself and my life. One day at a time, with one foot in front of the other.

(there's some story somewhere about a kid doing a school report on birds and the task seemed daunting until his father gave him the advice to just take it "one bird at a time".

That's my new goal: One Bird At a Time. Could be my next children's book. The Pogo book is about 2/3 done, and I'm going to give it a whirl. (on demand printing, and then submit it to real publishers) (can't hurt, right?)



goodnite my friends
and you know who you are

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home