Thursday, March 02, 2006

2nd radiation day

was easy. In and out in 10 minutes. Woke to freezing rain, icy windshield, and slippery roads, but I made it. I have no garage or cover at my apartment, so slippery sidewalks while on crutches or cane, and scraping ice off a windshield are not good for a person with a hip fracture and a spine problem. But I had no choice. I let the car heater and windshield solvent do most of the work.

Then I went to Kroger and bought the essentials: chocolate ice cream, coke, and stuff to make lunch.
Had lunch, and then napped most of the afternoon. This radiation seems to make me sleepy, which is fine. Pogo and Louis (dog and cat) snuggied with me.

so, that's today

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Anonymous LaBombo Universipap said...

I never did mind the radiation too much, compared to chemo that is, I found it preferable. Though on top of everything else it probably drains ya' quite a bit.

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Marsha said...

Good, Im glad you got those essentials, and made it there all right considering the weather.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home