Thursday, June 30, 2005

I Learned Something... isn't that amazing?

I learned that persons with disabilities, who are receiving Medicaid due to their health status, and wish to work, can now work without losing their Medicaid. It's a fairly new law that gives those that wish to return to work, but simply can't afford to lose thier Medicaid insurance (like me.... a cancer patient in ongoing treatment). I can work, earn a livable wage, even have a 401K without being penalized and therefore having my health (and life) jeopardized.

I'm planning on returning to work part time, since I am doing so well, have applied for a part time graphic design job with the local newspaper, and hope to get back in my own place and once again be self-sufficent and independent.

Sounds like a plan.

2 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Thanks for you visit said...

Greetings,

I Really think you have a great blog here, and see you have a very high page ranking, I found this info out from this page. http://pr.blogflux.com/ Try it out.



I have several pages of my own,

I'ts about femme Clothing. This site is in French language.
My second site is about Chaussures that is Shoes in french and bottes that is boots in french.

My Third site is about Chocolate that is made in France. The Frech language just drops to e at the end so it is chocolat

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger RisingEnergy said...

**Hi again!*I don't completely follow you and some of the comments confuse me even more. Must be having a bad hair day!.*Visit my reiki blog at **Rising Energy, Reiki Healing Newsletter***Rising Energy Reiki Healing Art**.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home